Welfare Group 福利组
To service the society compassionately with wisdom.
1. To help the poor and needy.
2. To provide moral support.
3. To develop a loving and caring society.
4. To educate and self development oneself.
5. To assist individual or family to overcome their living difficulties and with the aim that eventually they are able to help themselves independently.
6. To encourage more public donation to benefit more needy people.
1. To propagate the Bodhisattvas’ spirit of helping oneself and others.
2. Serve the community selflessly.
3. Live with wisdom.
Source of clients：
Recommended From public, eg. devotees, welfare department, NGOs; call-in or apply directly to centre.
People we assist：
1. Regardless of race or religion.
2. Old folks with no children, the poor, sick, widow, widower, orphans and etc.
1. To provide financial support or such as clothing, food, shelter and etc for basic needs.
2. To utilize resources that available in our society to help individual or family to overcome their living difficulties.
3. To provide moral support with home visits.
Please contact our administration office phone no. 04-6451141 if you are interested to be the volunteers for our Welfare Group.
凡有兴趣成为义工者, 请致电中心行政处询问详请, 04-6451141.